Sunday, November 13, 2011

What I use on a Daily Basis!

Hello Chicas (and chicos!), out of pure boredom I decided to make a post about the make-up products I use on a daily basis. Most of these products will make it onto my face on the average day. I obviously don't ONLY use these items but for the most part these are what I reach for first when doing my make-up.


Urban Decay Naked Palette

e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder & e.l.f. Powder Brush


Ulta Show Stopper Mascara, e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner, & Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Mosturizer in Halo & Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige

 Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow, Hard Candy Baked Blush in Pin-Up, & NARS Blush in Deep Throat

 NYX Crystal Liner in Crystal Onyx, e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer, & NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Sonia Kashuk Brushes (they're so cute, i can't help but use them all the time!)


There are some products that are not listed here yet like my primers and lip colors. Those will be added in very soon! What are your go to products? Let me know! I am always looking to try new products. Right now I am looking for a new foundation. Something that is natural looking but has great coverage. I like a semi-dewy look but not too greasy looking. Please recommend your favorite foundation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment