Saturday, November 5, 2011

My most wanted!

I know that you all have a wish list, so what is it that you all yearn for? I have a lot of things that I really want and probably don't need, but hey, a girl can dream. The following is my current "must have" list, but you know it's going to grow as soon as I check out the latest entries from Youtube's gurus and your beauty blogs. It's always an expanding list!

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish $28.00





Too Faced On the Prowl $26.00




Neautrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Make-up in Buff - $11.99

Nicole by O.P.I. in One Less Lonely Glitter - $7.99

O.P.I in Excuse Moi - $8.50

Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink, Luminoso, Corallina, and Rose D'oro -$7.99 each

Canon Powershot SX130 - $355.00






1 comments:

Some of these might be going on mine! x

Post a Comment