Thursday, November 3, 2011

NYX Round Lipsticks - Pumpkin Pie & Strawberry Milk

NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie - ($3.99) A nude with an orange tint , there is little to no shimmer. I wore this color today and I absolutely LOVE it. It has such a light finish where it looks as if I am wearing no lip color but gives my lips that little POP that they need. I especially love the way it goes on with ease. I added a little bit of gloss after a half hour to make it last a bit longer. I don't know what it is about my lips but lipstick NEVER stays on unless it stains them, it's kind of depressing LOL! Overall I really love this color and will wear it year round. 


  • APPLICATION: 5/5
  • PIGMENTATION: 5/5
  • LONGEVITY: 3/5
  • VALUE: 5/5
  • OVERALL: 4.5/5 


NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk - ($3.99) A light pink color with a little to no shimmer. This color is a hit or miss with me. I like the color but the blotchiness on my lips I could do without. Since it's such a bold stand out color, you can definitely see the spots that it is starting to wear off or didn't go on as nicely. I have to rub the color in and avoid getting my lips wet at any point while wearing this lipstick. I wish there was something I could do to make it last longer since it's such a CUTE color. I will probably only wear this color while I am taking pictures but not so much for going out.


  • APPLICATION: 3.5/5
  • PIGMENTATION: 4/5
  • LONGEVITY: 3/5
  • VALUE: 4/5
  • OVERALL: 3/5 


Where to Buy: Ulta ($3.99), Cherry Culture ($1.99)









(me wearing Pumpkin Pie)
 (me wearing Strawberry milk)


2 comments:

Thank you! They're very pretty colors

Post a Comment