Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sephora Cinderella Palette - Pictures and Swatches


 Here Sephora, have ALL OF TEH MONEYZ. I swear I spend way too much at this store. Today I went and grabbed the Cinderella Palette after much contemplation between this or the Vice Palette. This obviously won but you KNOW I will be picking the Vice Palette up some day soon. I am absolutely loving this palette and though I don't want to write a review quite yet, I wanted to share some quick photos. Enjoy!









Now here are some selfies after I tested the palette out.


Faking the short hair, can you tell?



Glass slipper on inner lid, fairy godmother on outer lid, midnight in crease, cinderelly blended into upper edge. Marbella black eyeliner and NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme blue.




4 comments:

wow this palette is gorgeous, I love the shade choices and love the look you created with it :)

Charlee
http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
xxxx
Thank you Sara! :)

Charleee - I was so skeptical because it's Sephora brand and I like to stick to Urban Decay, Too Faced, etc but the quality is very good. Thanks!! I'm definitely checking out your blog.
Nice palette! So many pretty colours.

Post a Comment