Sunday, March 4, 2012

e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color


 Make sure you click the link below to continue on to the review!



 e.l.f. Studio Matte Lipstick ($3.00) -  e.l.f. Studio matte lippies are one of the best products I have purchased from the brand. These are described as a jumbo sized lip pencil with a matte finish. They currently have 6 colors available on the website, Candid Coral is definitely my favorite. I have read several reviews of people not actually enjoying these but I really think it depends on the texture of your lips. I consider myself lucky and my lips are very soft and moisturized so they glide on nicely and stay intact. I am guessing that if you have drier or chapped lips than these may not be the best for you since they are drying (with them being matte it is to be expected). But who knows! For only being a couple dollars it wouldn't hurt to try them!



Natural - A subtle warm pink. 
 
 Candid Coral - A light coral color.
Praline - A darker mauve pink color.

4 comments:

Aw, thank you very much! I find the colors to be super cute!
These look so awesome! <3 great post xx

www.MrAJBx3.com
Thanks love!! I really want to pick up the other colors soon! :)

Post a Comment