Thursday, November 3, 2011
So.. I am sitting here watching Real Housewives of Atlanta and DAMN, they can be so loud! LOL
Anyways, I ran to Sally Beauty Supply today to pick up some nail wheels to swatch my nail polish and they had some awesome holiday nail polish! I really wanted to pick some up but held myself from purchasing any. I want to save some cash and order a huge haul of nail polish from TransDesign. I cannot wait for that day!!
Another note, I ordered some things from Urban Decay since they're having their Friends & Family sale and I CANNOT wait until my items arrive! Hopefully they will be here by Saturday but I have a feeling I won't be seeing my new babies until Monday or Tuesday. Here's to hoping!!

I need to know from you guys, should I keep reviewing my NYX lipsticks? Should I review my other products before I review more of my NYX lipsticks? LOL I have so many of those things that I want to keep posting pictures of them (they are adorable) but I can see where things would get repetitive. Maybe next time I will review some of my Urban Decay palettes :) Who knows. I have to work tomorrow so I probably won't be able to do anything spectacular. We'll see!!!

Bye bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment