Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Collective Haul

Hey hey! So today I have a collective haul to post. I grabbed a few things in the past two weeks and wanted to share my purchases with you guys.


1. MAC Lipstick in Fast Play and Impassioned: I posted these in my MAC haul down below but wanted to add it to my collective haul since I purchased this past week.

2. ELF Blush in Fuchsia Frenzy: I LOVE this blush. I went to Sephora and fell in love with the blush "Angelika" from NARS but didn't feel like spending $27 on one item, so I googled dupes and this one is almost the an exact replica of Angelika. Super excited!!

3. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in Cotton Candy and Tutti Fruitti: Most adorable casing ever. That's what initially drew me in but I have to say that these lip butters are amazing! The texture is great and the coloring is perfect for a subtle look. I will definitely be doing a review on these soon.

4. Nicole By OPI Nail Polish in One Less Lonely Glitter: I have been eyeing this polish for a while and finally picked it up. Definitely worth the money.

5. OPI Nail Polish in Warm & Fozzie: Of course when OPI came out with their new collection, I had to grab a color. This one stood out to me the most :)

6. MAC Eyeshadow in White Jeanius: Again, posted already. Needed a white eyeshadow and this one does the job.

7. MAC Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle: So after I asked you guys what I should pick up from the MAC store, I grabbed this product! I have been using it everyday, it's simply gorgeous.

8. MAC Skinfinish in Porcelain Pink: Picked this one up at the CCO. I kind of wish I held off since I do like Soft & Gentle more, but this is always good to have as a backup!

9. NYX Blush in Terra Cotta: I heard great things about this blush so I had to pick up it since it is so inexpensive. Really happy with the purchase!

10.  NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Cosmo: Ulta was having a buy one get one 50% off sale for NYX products so when I picked up the blush I had to find a second item. This lip gloss went with the blush so I purchased it on a whim. I am in love!!! I am so happy that I discovered these lipglosses. Not only are the colors great but the casing is so damn adorable!

So those are the last items that I will be posting for a while. I am going to hold off from buying beauty products until after Christmas (I am going to try really hard). I did one last haul from Cherry Culture because they are currently having their 20% off sale but after that shipment arrives it will be a few weeks before I get anything new. Good luck to me ;) I need to save money for Christmas presents!
Hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend and I will catch you guys soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment