Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Milani Baked Blush swatches - Dolce Pink & Berry Amore


Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink & Berry Amore ($6.99) - Dolce Pink is a beautiful shimmery pink while Berry Amore is a rosey golden color. I had forgotten about these blushes and found them sitting in my makeup drawer. I decided that I would whip them out and use them. I now remember how pretty these are! That being said, they wouldn't be a go to *everyday* kind of blush for me because they are too shimmery for my taste, but a once in a while *gotta have that sparkle* look would definitely call for these blushes.



Where to Buy: CVS, K-Mart

5 comments:

looks gorgeous! I'm Malu from the potpourri board :D Thanks so much for the banner! I'm gonna let my readers vote because I seriously can't choose:p I'm following you now:) Follow me back?
xx
Discover my Stylish Confessions! ♥

Discover my Stylish Confessions! ♥
These are really pretty the second one especially.
I am loving the swatchs of these blushes. I always look at the milani line in stores but havnt purchased them. I think Im going to go try them out. Thanks for your post! Im def following you. Please ck out my blog as well http://getglam.blogspot.com/
and follow back :)
Yeah, for a while I was always checking these out and when I finally wanted to purchase them, no one carried them! I ordered them on Cherryculture.com and they were a bit cheaper so I was happy.

Thanks so much I am going to check out your blog now <3

Post a Comment