Monday, March 26, 2012

Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush



Today I have a review for the Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked blushes, I have been absolutely obsessed with these! At least one if not all end up somewhere on my face, whether it be for a bit of color, contouring, or a nice highlight to my cheeks/nose, I just love the look of these.


Hard Candy Bombshell Baked Blush ($7.00) - This is a warm bronze blush. It has streaks of pink that give a tiny hint of color to the blush, but not very much at all. I would consider this blush to be almost like a bronzer. What is wonderful about this blush is that there are no sparkles (a lot of bronzers have tiny gold flecks in them) and it isn't as frosty as the other blushes I own by Hard Candy. This is a wonderful color to contour with if you are olive skinned, it might be too dark for you lighter skin toned people out there!




Hard Candy Pin Up Baked Blush ($7.00) - A cool frosty champagne color. This is beautiful! I have been obsessed with this and I haven't been able to explain to you guys how much I love this blush! I use it as a highlight and I just feel like my face has such a beautiful glow to it after I apply. A little goes a long way, this blush is super pigmented. If you are looking for a powder highlight, I definitely recommend this color.

Hard Candy Living Doll Baked Blush ($7.00) - A frosty cool toned pink. So pretty, seriously. It is a bit shimmery/frosty, so if you don't like that look to your blush than I would probably avoid it. It has a beautiful color and is one of the most pigmented pink blushes I have ever experienced. I know a lot of people love Milani Baked Blushes, I own a couple, but I definitely prefer this and the other colors over the Milani blushes.


  • APPLICATION: 5/5
  • PIGMENTATION: 5/5
  • LONGEVITY: 4/5
  • VALUE: 5/5
  • OVERALL: 5/5 


Where to Buy: Walmart ($7.00)





 Living Doll
 Bombshell
 Pin Up



5 comments:

great review
Nice review :)

Btw, I'm a new follower! :) You're awesome, keep it up! :) Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :)

http://geekindapiink.blogspot.com/
Great post! I especially liked the pics which helped alot with helping me to decide about this line of blushes. Thanks for the info. Keep up the great work!
I'm happy that my post helped you. Thank you SO much!!
Thanks Ava and Jan!! :-*

Post a Comment