Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cosmetics Company Outlet Store Haul

Woohoo!! I finally went to the CCO that is about 30 miles from my house. I picked up a few MAC products and I am really excited because everything discounted 30%! Unfortunately there wasn't too big of a selection, I mainly went there looking for blushes but I ended up leaving with none :(. I ended up leaving with a Mineralize Skinfinish, Eyeshadow, and two lipsticks.







 Mineralize Skinfinish in Porcelain Pink $19.25
 Eyeshadow in White Jeanius $13.75

 Lipstick in Fast Play$10.25
 Lipstick in Impassioned $10.25
Wearing MAC White Jeanius, MAC Porcelain Pink all over my face, and MAC Fast Play on my lips! (Don't mind my shirt, I was in my pajamas! ;) )

2 comments:

30 miles?! Eeek! I think the closest one to me is just as far. I love the colors on you! Did you put some on your nose? :)
I love Porcelain Pink MSF. I would love to find that at a CCO. Impassioned is one of my favorite lip sticks too! I love the look you posted. Gorgeous.

Post a Comment