Hey loves! Today I have for you some more Revlon Lip Butter Swatches! I already did a review for these, so I am just going to insert my opinions below so you don't have to click around. I am just in love with these darn things! There are so many gorgeous colors and they are all so beautiful. Enjoy!
Revlon Colorburst Lip ButterRevlon Colorburst Lip Butter ($7.49) - Revlon Color burst lip butter is a new product that was released in 2011. The product is a cross between a tinted lip balm and a lip stick. They executed this idea perfectly, I am definitely in love.
- The lip butters go on so creamy and are extremely moisturizing.
- Even though they are not marketed as a *lip stick*, they are very pigmented and leave a beautiful finish on your lips.
- They have absolutely no scent and no weird flavor. This is nice for those who get sick of the scent of their lip products.
- There are 20 shades to choose from including; Pink Truffle, Sugar Frosting, Berrie Smoothie, Brown Sugar, Candy Apple, Cherry Tart, Cotton Candy, Creme Brulee, Cupcake, Fig Jam, Creamsicle, Gumdrop, Lollipop, Peach Parfait, Raspberry Pie, Red Velvet, Strawberry Shortcake, Sugar Plum, Sweet Tart, and Tutti Frutti.
- That being said, they have adorable names!
- Being only 0.09 oz (2.55 g) of product, these do not last very long. I have used mine a few times and I have noticed that there has been a lot of product used up already! I have had mine for about a week.
- I sort of wish they had a slight flavor to go with their names.
- They melt extremely easily. I had mine in my pocket and it definitely started to melt.
- I found that the actual lip product rotates and becomes misaligned with the casing. This caused it to become smushed against the cap and I lost a bit of product.
- APPLICATION: 4/5
- PIGMENTATION: 4/5
- LONGEVITY: 3/5
- VALUE: 5/5
- OVERALL: 4/5
Cotton Candy (Lip swatch coming soon)