Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Color: Through the Grape Vine

Megalast Wet N Wild in Through the Grapevine ($1.99) - A beautiful fuchsia. I could go on and on about how much I ADORE this nail polish! The color is beautiful, yes, but the polish itself is amazing. I am not lying when I say I would trade in all of my Essie and OPI for the Wet N Wild Megalast equivalent. The brushes are great, the color is opaque in one coat, and the finish is just amazing. Best part? They're only $1.99! A TOTAL STEAL! 




Where to Buy: Walmart ($1.68), CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid



 Three coats, Two Coats, and One Coat

The perfect sized brush! A little on the big side, but I like to cover my entire nail with one stroke.

2 comments:

this is such a pretty color! <3
I'm right there with you! There's just something about the WnW MegaLast line that is truly top-notch and $1.99 price tag is too good to ignore! OPI who? essie what?

Post a Comment