Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My First Birchbox April 2012

After receiving a few Glam Bags I decided that I would like to try out another beauty subscription. I had read so many amazing things about Birchbox so I decided to give it ago, especially after I saw that people received a full sized Tarte Lipsurgence in a previous box. 

In my first Birchbox I received five products. The package arrived on April 16th which I received a couple days after I got my glam bag. Overall, I am not too impressed with my first box but I am definitely going to see what the next box provides since it won't be a welcome box. Hopefully I will get some products that will be useful. Now onto what I received!



With each Birchbox you receive a postcard sized card that lists the products featured in the box, a description, and the price of the full sized product.

Color Club Nail Lacquer in ($8.00 full size price) - Brighten blah fingers and toes with this on-trend neon polish. A girl can always use more nail polish! Plus I love the color. This is a sample size.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume ($69-$89 full size price) - This scent will bring out your inner girly girl. Wild berries flirt with mandarin and soft floral notes to create a fragrance that's fun and happy. This IS the perfume my blog is named after so of course I love it!  I already have the full sized product (which I recently dropped and the sprayer broke :( ) I absolutely love this scent so having more of it never hurts!

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream ($48 full size) - This blend of eight powerful botanicals, plus moisture-boosting hyaluronic acid, works to rejuvenate skin. I don't use night cream but have meaning to start while I am still young. I'll test this out and let you guys know how I like it. Oh, I also think the box is adorable!

Kerastase Elixir Ultime ($54 full size) - Add this nourishing oil to your hair regimen to hydrate, smooth, and sleekify your strands. I am always looking for product to make my hair silky smooth, definitely will be giving this a try!

Show Stoppers Designer Fashion Tape (24 strips for $9.99) - Celeb stylists swear by these double sided tape strips, which will ensure that your party dress stays perfectly in place. I have always wanted to try this type of thing when wearing looser tops so I will be giving these a shot. Wish that there were more than two!






0 comments:

Post a Comment