Thursday, April 26, 2012

NARS blush in Gaiety


Today I have for your my newest NARS blush, Gaiety. It is a soft pink blush but leaves a beautiful color to your cheeks and is buildable.

 NARS Blush in Gaiety ($28.00) - Sheer medium cotton candy pink. This is a new color for the NARS blush collection. This blush is very pink in the pan but has the perfect color when transferred onto your skin. When I picked up this blush I thought that it might be too powdery pink for my skin, but it gives such a beautiful color! It is silky smooth and when applied you are able to build the color to what you prefer without it looking cakey. It also is a great pink for people who experience pink blushes making them look red. The packaging is the same as always which I don't prefer since the finish on the packaging collects anything and everything and looks gross after a while. Other than that, I adore NARS and the products they come out with.

Where to buy: Sephora, Narscosmetics.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment