Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sephora Chic Week Haul


Hello Lovelies! I received my Sephora package in the mail a few days ago from what I ordered during their Chic Week, which all beauty insiders received 15% off their order. I combined this offer with an ebates discount of 4%, so I was able to save a few bucks and I am super excited. I wanted to get the most out of my money so I decided to go with some sets with products I have been pining for. So excited to show you what I grabbed!

Benefit Legally Bronze which came with four full sized products for $38 ($30.78 w/ discount)

 NARS Lose Yourself with Angelika/Laguna Powder Duo both the size of full sized blushes for $49 ($39.69 w/ discount)

 NARS Sea of Love; one full sized product and three "deluxe sample" sized products $49 ($39.69 w/ discount)


Did you guys buy anything during Chic Week? What do you recommend I get next time? I love to hear from you guys. Thanks for following and please subscribe if you haven't already! Thanks so much <3

2 comments:

Ooh, the benefit set looks awesome! I really want to try High Beam! So jealous of your haul.
Wow! What an awesome haul! Everything looks so preeeettyy.... All that NARS stuff is calling my name, haha. :)

Post a Comment