Sunday, April 22, 2012

All That Glitters is Gold: Seven Gold Nail Polishes


Hello loves! Today I have for you seven gold nail polishes which are all the ones in my nail polish collection. This post contains many different shades of gold, but of course they are all sparkly and glamorous! 


1. China Glaze Champagne Bubbles - This polish reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast (um, my favorite Disney movie of all time, I might add!) it's such a beautiful yellowish gold color.

2. theBalm Goldfinger - My favorite "true" gold (whenever I think of gold, I think of this shade).

3. NYX Gilded Glitter - So pretty over other nail polishes but looks just as nice alone! I really enjoy using this polish over a royal purple, truly SO beautiful!

4. OPI Glitzerland - This reminds me of goldfinger but it isn't as bold in my opinion, it's a nice subtle gold color.

5. OPI Warm & Fozzie - I guess this isn't truly gold, but I like to consider it in the family. It's a coppery color with flashes of iridescent gold.

6. ORLY Rage - I think this is definitely a fan favorite among most. It's a champagne-y/goldish color and one of my favorite for sure. If I can't decide what color to wear I always reach for this color!

7. Sinful Colors All About You - Grabbed this because I loved the uniqueness of color and it was super cheap. It is a very sparkly flashy color! Love it.

2 comments:

I love these colours :) Especially Rage by Orly :)

Charlee
http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
xx
I adore Orly Rage! Such a pretty color :)

Post a Comment