Saturday, March 10, 2012

March Glam Bag

Hello lovelies! Guess what this girl got in the mail today? That's right, I got my March Glam Bag! I was not expecting it for a few days but I am very happy that I got it!
After opening the bag, I decided that I may not want to continue with MyGlam and try Birchbox instead. It was pretty disappointing. I was able to use the giftcard in this months bag though (wasn't able to use the one in last months bag.)

If you don't know what MyGlam is, it is a monthly beauty subscription created by Michelle Phan. Each month you receive a bag with 4-5 beauty products in it. The products can be anything from an eyeshadow to a hair treatment!

Here is this months bag!

 This months bag was all about repairing and restoring your skin and hair.




FOR MORE PICTURES CLICK THE LINK! :)

The bag has an adorable floral print.

 The MyGlam bag came with a $25 gift card to Dermstore to be used towards a $50 purchase. I ordered the Too Faced Matte Eye Palette and Shadow Insurance for a total of $29! Woot!
 This is an exclusive Eye Crease Brush.
 The exclusive brush case.
 Not sure if this is full sized or not, but it is the Pur-Lisse Pur Lip Comfort Daily Lip Nourisher.
 Pur-Lisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer
 KeraColor Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment

1 comments:

Not bad! I think the coupon is great. Probably better than my birchbox will be (I get both and birchbox has been overall more disappointing).

Post a Comment