Monday, March 5, 2012

Face of the Day!

Today is the first time I will be doing a face of the day post. I am excited to be able to add another type of post to my blog! I am going to give you a step by step process as to how I achieved my look. Enjoy!


Face/Cheeks:
  • Neutrogena Daily Moisturizer - I always start my day with a moisturizer! It's really important to moisturize your skin. 
  • X-Out Shine Control - I received this item in my February Glam Bag and I absolutely love it! I have oily skin so anything that can help control the appearance of oil on my face is a plus.
  • ULTA Matte Skin Primer - Again, I use this to control oil. I like to switch between this and the color correcting primer. 
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Medium - This is one of my current favorite foundations. it is natural looking and covers my blemishes nicely!
  • Sheer Cover Concealer in Light/Medium - I got this in my January Glam bag, It's a nice concealer but not my favorite. 
  • NARS Blush in Deep Throat - This is my favorite blush ever! The color is perfect for my skin. I dust it on my cheeks and the tip of my nose.
  • Hard Candy Blush in Pin Up - I use this as a high light on my cheeks and the bridge/tip of my nose. It's a darker toned highlight but it's nice when I don't want my face to appear super shiny.
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden -  This is my favorite shade this comes in. It's a yellow nude color and has a nice finish. 
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - I used Virgin in as a highlight and near the tear duct, Sidecar all over the lid,  Hustle as the crease color, and Smog on the lower lash line.
  • e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black -  Lined the upper lash line, very simple.  
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero - I tight-lined and lined part of my water line with this eyeliner.  
  • Sephora Collection Advanced Lash Booster in Black - Got this in the Sephora Favorites Lashstash, It's a very nice mascara to be completely honest! It goes on nicely.
Lips:
  • e.l.f.  Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink - Love love LOVE this lipstick! I quickly sweeped this across my lips and VOILA! a gorgeous pigmented pink color that is very natural looking.


  I was really happy with the way this look all came together. The eyeshadow's just blended and went together so nicely, I couldn't help but love the natural look of it all!

1 comments:

Post a Comment