- Neutrogena Daily Moisturizer - I always start my day with a moisturizer! It's really important to moisturize your skin.
- X-Out Shine Control - I received this item in my February Glam Bag and I absolutely love it! I have oily skin so anything that can help control the appearance of oil on my face is a plus.
- ULTA Matte Skin Primer - Again, I use this to control oil. I like to switch between this and the color correcting primer.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Medium - This is one of my current favorite foundations. it is natural looking and covers my blemishes nicely!
- Sheer Cover Concealer in Light/Medium - I got this in my January Glam bag, It's a nice concealer but not my favorite.
- NARS Blush in Deep Throat - This is my favorite blush ever! The color is perfect for my skin. I dust it on my cheeks and the tip of my nose.
- Hard Candy Blush in Pin Up - I use this as a high light on my cheeks and the bridge/tip of my nose. It's a darker toned highlight but it's nice when I don't want my face to appear super shiny.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - This is my favorite shade this comes in. It's a yellow nude color and has a nice finish.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - I used Virgin in as a highlight and near the tear duct, Sidecar all over the lid, Hustle as the crease color, and Smog on the lower lash line.
- e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black - Lined the upper lash line, very simple.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero - I tight-lined and lined part of my water line with this eyeliner.
- Sephora Collection Advanced Lash Booster in Black - Got this in the Sephora Favorites Lashstash, It's a very nice mascara to be completely honest! It goes on nicely.
- e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink - Love love LOVE this lipstick! I quickly sweeped this across my lips and VOILA! a gorgeous pigmented pink color that is very natural looking.
I was really happy with the way this look all came together. The eyeshadow's just blended and went together so nicely, I couldn't help but love the natural look of it all!