Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sephora "Friends and Family 2012" haul!

So this year Sephora decided to make their annual  "friends and family" sale truly private. They are referring to this sale as the "Employee Appreciation Sale" and only those who work at Sephora receive codes that they may then pass out to friends and family members. I was able to snag a code and purchased a couple things on my wishlist. Sephora has mentioned that they WILL be having a "public" 20% sale for those VIB members. Let us hope they stay true to their word!

Now for the fun stuff! I grabbed two palettes that I have been eyeing. I have noticed that I need more options for my daily eyeshadow and have only been reaching for my Urban Decay Naked palettes. Though they are lovely palettes, that is not okay! Every girl needs variety, right?










 Look at those beautiful colors! They are all so pigmented too. Lots of sparkle and girlyness to this palette. AH-MAZ-ING!

 I have been really aching for some nice matte shadows. I noticed that this palette had so many awesome ones that I absolutely HAD to grab it!


 Such beautiful colors!
My lovely samples! I had a previous basket open from when they were offering 5 samples with every order. I had 5 but one was out of stock. Even though the offer ended before the sale started, they didn't remove my extra sample. Score!

2 comments:

Ive been lusting after the Lorac Pro Palette..Trying not to spend money on make-up till after IMATS next month.
Sara xx
I'm so excited to use it! Good luck not spending until IMATS! That's definitely a dificult task lol

Post a Comment