Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shopping Trip

Hey world! So today I went to the Natick mall and walked around for a while with Graham. I decided that I wanted to use my $15 giftcard that Sephora sent to my e-mail and the closest one is in that mall. I made my way to Sephora and looked around hoping to find the Tarte Lipsurgence Limited Edition kit, but unfortunately they were sold out :(. The lady told me that they will no longer have those in stock, what a bummer! If you don't know what it is, it's a kit that has 5 full sized Tarte Lipsurgences for only $29 compared to $24 for ONE. It is literally a steal! If I had found the kit I would have also grabbed some NARS or Too Faced stuff, but since there isn't anything I am dying for I decided to save my money and get some products from the CCO next weekend.
After I went to Sephora I knew that I wanted buy some hand soaps from Bath & Body Works. I headed over and grabbed 4 of them, which were on sale for 4/$15! I am going to make a blog post tomorrow with the soaps I purchased. I also ran over to the Christmas Tree Shop across the street hoping to find something I could store all my make-up in (Again, a fail) but I ended up finding some e.l.f. products and they had Berry Merry blush, which is a dupe for NARS Sin blush! I was so excited! 

So tomorrow I am expecting my package from Cherry Culture that I placed about 2 weeks ago during their Thanksgiving Sale. It has a bunch of blushes and lip products that I am excited to use and share with you guys. If you're interested in seeing what I bought, stay tuned! I will be updating my blog very soon with my purchases.

Only a few weeks until I start vlogging. I am super nervous so I am not sure if I will 100% do it but I really want to so it's more than likely I will. Thanks for reading guys, I really appreciate it!! Please follow if you don't already, it means a whole lot to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment