Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cherry Culture Haul

 Yay!! My package came this week! I ordered these products a little while before Thanksgiving when everything was 20% off. I had heard a lot of great things about NYX blushes so I picked up a few along with some, get ready for it... MILANI BAKED BLUSHES! I have been going to so many CVS' and Walgreens to find these babies and they don't have then anywhere near me. I was so excited to order them from Cherry Culture.



 Starting in the Upper left hand corner: Pinched, Taupe. Lower left hand corner: Angel, Peach.
 Milani Baked Blushes in Dolce Pink and Berry Amore.
 NYX Megashine Glosses in Pinky Taupe, Natural, Sweet Heart, and African Queen.
NYX Round Lipsticks in Clio and Athena.

2 comments:

Great haul. NYX Taupe blush is amazing for contouring.
Thank you! I have been using it, it works really well :)

Post a Comment