Wednesday, June 13, 2012

e.l.f. Conditioning Lip Balm swatches



 e.l.f. Conditional Lip Balm in Nice & Natural ($3.00) - A light brown/nude This lip balm is very smooth and silky. It is slightly sticky and has a licorice scent/taste, which I could definitely do with out! I love the application of this product and the color is a nice way to dilute other lip products that are extremely strong. 



e.l.f. Conditional Lip Balm in Peaceful Pink ($3.00) - A bright strawberry pink. I absolutely adore this color and get compliments every time I wear it. It's a really fun pink that isn't too over powering but definitely gives off a bubblegum pink color. The scent/taste is very licorice-like, which I don't like at all but I can live through it because I just LOVE this color!



 Where to Buy: Target, K-Mart, EyesLipsFace.com ($3.00)



0 comments:

Post a Comment