Monday, February 27, 2012

e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss & Luscious Liquid Lipstick Swatches



Today I have a few swatches from e.l.f. products that I have grabbed over the past few weeks. I have a HUGE lot of swatches and reviews lined up for you guys! These reviews aren't going to be as detailed as some previous posts because there isn't TOO much to say about these products. For only costing $1, you're either going to like them or hate them. So here we go!



_____________________________________________________
e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss ($1.00) - These are actually pretty nice. They are extremely "juicy" looking and I have a nice scent. I would say that these would have to be reapplied quite often but most glosses do. These hypershine glosses are not sticky and have a great amount of shine.

(From L to R: Blossom, Fairy, and Berry Cherry)

On Lips with flash

Blossom

Fairy

 Berry Cherry

_________________________________________________

e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick ($1.00) - These are marketed as a liquid lipstick and I actually think that's just another way to say lipgloss LOL. They are under the "lipstick" category on their website rather than the gloss though. The three I have are not very pigmented which is why I wouldn't assume that these are lipsticks because I usually considered a lipstick to be pigmented and having good coverage over your own lipcolor. Never the less, I actually really like these. I would love to grab a few more in the near future!

(From L to R: Baby Lips, Nude Pink, and Maple Sugar)

Baby Lips

Nude Pink

Maple Sugar

2 comments:

I have a few of both kinds and I really like them for only a dollar! Nice swatches :)
They are really nice for the price! Thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment